Wednesday 20 June, 2007

intercultural competence milega?

I had a burn out syndrom in uttarnachal cause of the very unspicy male "Gandus" (assholes). I had various ideas how to get rid of the ball-scratching jerks who keep gathering arround me wherever i go. Even uttarnachal-army-members have to masturbate in front of me- and even if they are surrounded by 5 to 10 other men. I still cannot believe that they are so unconcerned. So many men in india have no sense for empathy. They simply are totally unable to think about other people may feel. grrrr.

Usually i am very unconcerned. But according to the "white-lady-situation" Uttarnachal was realreal shit, men. First I thought about a knife. Indians are very visual people and surely a nice big crocodiledundeeknife would keep them on distance. Then i thought about putting red colour on my forehead to symbolize that i am married and to remember them about respect women. Then the idea of a waterpistol, which looks like a real one, came up. And finally i decided to get myself a Burka. My friend Nusrat knows a nice Traidor who will maybe design a special one for me. Well, i think i should do all of that. What a nice picture. And maybe i should cut my hiar. grrr.

Whatever. These people should immediatley get NGO-help with intercultural workshops. Please somebody help them to learn a bit of compassion and tactfulness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am more than sorry to hear this. It is disgusting, really. But I heard it before from other girls to be honest. That's why I would'n dare to fly to India on my own and that's why I admire you so much for doing it. Anyway, I heard from Babasko you are save again - and that's most important! All the best and lots of love, NOVA

umananda said...

thanks nova. well, meanwhile i have my methods to get rid of them. last time i faced a ballscratchersgroup (they really stopped their car and get out just to scratch their balls infront of me!) and made photos of them in front of their car (what really confused them a lot). The next one i plan to congratulate because he will be number 1000. Maybe i will give him a flower and whish him best recovery in Munnabhaistyle.

Unknown said...

ya..its true tht thy are a lot of ball scratchin groups in India...

Thy need some serious classes on Civic Sense --