Thursday 28 June 2007

Tagged

When i started this weblog the approach was to examine the media and find out what one can do with it. It was not meant to publish private things.
Now i have been tagged, which obviously means that finally i have to make a little soulstriptease here. Bleh. What happens if i do nothing? Will i be ignored for the rest of my onlineexistence? Dont want that to happen. So here are the 8 private random things you want me to publish here, Babasko.

-----
The rules are as follows:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment and tell them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
4. If you fail to do this within eight hours, you will not reach Third Series or attain your most precious goals for at least two more lifetimes.
-----

1) My biggest obsession is my guitar. I play half my life and started after some gipsys brought a guitar to my mothers place. I felt in love with the guitar immediatley and played many hours every day. Music is to be "played" and not only to be "exercised". I still love to improvise on open tunings and let come what may come. I never learned how to read notes but i use tabs sometimes. And actually i have an appointment with one of my ex-guitar-teachers. I am supposed to deliver a new piece every month. But ashamingly i still barely write down my pieces.

2) I love if friends give me a special nickname. I never liked my name (Birgit). Here are some of my names: Bipsi, B., Bee, Bridget, Biergit, Casiopeia, Birguitar, Sapna. Various indian fellows here called me "Gita" or "Bidi". Recently some people kept suggesting the name "Big B." - very megalomaniac. My personal favourite is still: Trudl.

3) Recently i had the dream to write a novel or a filmscript. Thinking about the topic of indian youth rebellion - against parents, censorship and corruption.
I already developed some of the characters and i am still thinking about the plot.

4) Right now i am staying at a wonderful friends place and have some of the best times of my life. But I am also homesick. Yesterday i dreamed about my mothers kitchen. Then suddenly the dream became lucid (which means i wake up in my dream). My mother, whom i miss very much, stood in front of me. Full of sympathy and love, I felt on my knees. And only one word came out of my mouth: "bread, bread, bread,...".
uhhhh. I am sure we have the best bread in Austria- worldwide. And I am sure I would have multiple orgasms if could eat one now.

5) Man, do i really have to write 8 things...Ok, here is one more: I am very childish sometimes. Here you have picture from me with my Krrish-mask, which i recently sent to Vienna. (That reminds me to tag the viennese Bollywoodfanclub to sent me pictures of them wearing this mask! Chalo!)

6) What else...I usually love to laugh on things like: Monty Phyton, The Simpsons, Futurama, Douglas Adams, Alfred Dorfer, My name is Earl.

7) I have to cry immediatley whenever i see the freeze frame in the end of "Rang de Basanti". And recently i had tears in my eyes at the street-kissing-end of "Jhoom Barabar Jhoom" because i still cannot understand why everybody in India is so concerned about what everybody else does. I feel always very emotional when pointless rules or stereotypes are broken.

8) Umph, one more to go. I tell you what i hate: I hate people argueing or estimating about things they dont even understand or want to understand.
Like f.e. muslims who are so much concerned about Rushdies recent given knighthood but never even read the "Satanic verses". Or journalists writing about Bollywood, but never have seen a movie themselves.

Teek Hai. Thats it. And I tag Indianoguy and Maini. And is Michael already tagged?

4 comments:

babasko said...

shabash beti shabash. aur krrishmask photos ayega

Beth said...

Michael has been tagged and is very bad and not done it yet. Nor have I, though.

That's some bread! No wonder we Americans think everyone in Europe is so happy.

Indianoguy said...

Oye chori..
you made me work real hard on the tag post.. I wish you would get best seat in hell for doing that to me :P

Srikar said...

Umph, one more to go. I tell you what i hate: I hate people argueing or estimating about things they dont even understand or want to understand.
Like f.e. muslims who are so much concerned about Rushdies recent given knighthood but never even read the "Satanic verses". Or journalists writing about Bollywood, but never have seen a movie themselves.

this is di best one and Esp
journalists writing about Bollywood, but never have seen a movie themselves.

:)